3D BIM Modeler
WE: STRUKTON POWER. SYSTEM INTEGRATOR. THINK OF HIGH VOLTAGE, SUPPLYING SOLAR AND WIND ENERGY BACK TO THE GRID. HYDROGEN AND BATTERY-POWERED TRAINS. AND MUCH MORE. IF YOU CAN THINK IT, WE CAN BUILD IT.
YOU: SELF-MOTIVATED PROFESSIONAL. UNDERSTANDS THAT THE FLIPSIDE OF FREEDOM IS RESPONSIBILITY. AND VICE VERSA. ALSO UNDERSTANDS THAT A COMPANY CAN ONLY BE LEADING WHEN ITS EMPLOYEES ARE LEADING. YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THIS. YOU HAVE FAITH IN AND RELY ON ALL THE OTHER STRUKTON POWER TOP COLLEAGUES.
YOU ARE READY FOR THIS AND YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.
STRUKTON POWER. LET’S GO.
What you're going to do
Strukton Power’s energy company needs a 3D Engineer/Modeller who likes to engineer from the technical specifications and make models for the Engineering department. The goal is to arrive at feasible and scalable models via the BIM method for the design of high voltage installations and substations. As a 3D Engineer/Modeller you tie all technical information together and ensure that models are designed that are clear to everyone and with which we convince the client.
Day to day activities:
– Making logical and scalable technical designs, especially for high voltage substations and substations.
– Modeling designs, via BIM.
– Making an inventory of all available information and asking questions for missing information.
– Helping the learning organization in the introduction of BIM.
Strukton Power is the youngest division of the Strukton Group, created from the merger of various (international) business units. A strategic reorientation on the energy transition has recently clear the way to bring together an unique combination of knowledge and skills to create unique modular High Tech end-to-end solutions and propositions for our (inter)national customers.
What we expect from you
Knowledge and experience? Very important, of course. But we are especially curious about who you are and what drives you. Because you continue to develop. And we will continue to support that.
For this role we expect you to bring at least this:
– A Bachelor Degree in an electrical engineering direction and relevant work experience in a similar role.
– Affinity with BIM360 Inventor Relatics-software
– Technically strong, but also able to translate to the organization and the project team.
– Fluent in Dutch.
What you can expect from us
A professional working environment in an organization bursting with ambition. Where initiative and ambition are valued and rewarded. A people company, where you are there for each other. Where you tell each other the truth and where there is also a lot of laughter. And besides that:
– Free time: 38 days off. If this is not enough, you can always buy more days off.
– Flexibility: the possibility to organize your work and your working hours yourself.
– Development opportunities: your ambition is central here.
– A good salary: between €3,500,- and €5,000,-. Depends on the experience you bring.
Feel free to call or email for more information
Or apply directly