WE: STRUKTON POWER. SYSTEM INTEGRATOR. THINK OF HIGH VOLTAGE, SUPPLYING SOLAR AND WIND ENERGY BACK TO THE GRID. HYDROGEN AND BATTERY-POWERED TRAINS. AND MUCH MORE. IF YOU CAN THINK IT, WE CAN BUILD IT.
YOU: SELF-MOTIVATED PROFESSIONAL. UNDERSTANDS THAT THE FLIPSIDE OF FREEDOM IS RESPONSIBILITY. AND VICE VERSA. ALSO UNDERSTANDS THAT A COMPANY CAN ONLY BE LEADING WHEN ITS EMPLOYEES ARE LEADING. YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THIS. YOU HAVE FAITH IN AND RELY ON ALL THE OTHER STRUKTON POWER TOP COLLEAGUES.
YOU ARE READY FOR THIS AND YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.
STRUKTON POWER. LET’S GO.
What you're going to do
We are looking for a Hardware Engineer for our Bridges and Locks department. Based in Zwolle, we work nationwide on high-quality technical solutions for infrastructure, with a particular focus on bridge and lock projects. Furthermore, we design and install control systems for clients such as Nedtrain and GVB.
As a Hardware Engineer at Strukton Power – Bridges & Locks, you will be part of a multidisciplinary project team. Your main tasks will involve designing and drawing electrical installations for various bridges and locks. You will be responsible for creating and/or reviewing design documents during the engineering phase of a project. You will work on projects such as the “bullebak” bridge in Amsterdam. Most of your work will take place at our office in Zwolle, but there might be occasions when you need to work at project sites.
The different disciplines are physically close to each other, facilitating quick communication and fostering a real sense of camaraderie. You will collaborate to deliver a complete product, creating technical drawings in E-plan and writing various design documents. Additionally, you will provide technical and design support to both clients and the team. Given the small team size, you will be expected to go beyond the boundaries of your role and be willing to assist others when needed.
Strukton Power is the newest division of the Strukton Group, formed through the merger of various (international) business units. A strategic reorientation towards the energy transition has paved the way for a unique combination of knowledge and expertise to create modular high-tech end-to-end solutions and propositions for our national and international customers. Whether it’s state-of-the-art high-voltage installations, feeding back solar and wind energy, or powering trains with hydrogen and/or batteries, “If you can think of it, we can build it!”
We are a fast-growing and young team within the Strukton Group, comprising over 300 enthusiastic professionals with short lines of communication, drive, and passion. We warmly welcome you as our new colleague!
What we expect from you
– Minimum education level: MBO-4 / HBO in electrical engineering
– Affinity with control engineering
– If you are a recent graduate, no problem! With the right attitude, we will ensure you learn the trade quickly.
– Knowledge of E-plan or Autocad is a plus
– Valid driver’s license B(E)
– Effective communication skills
– Commitment to safety
What you can expect from us
Additionally, we provide:
– Leisure time: 38 days of paid leave, and if that’s not enough, you can buy more vacation days.
– Development opportunities: your ambition takes center stage.
– A competitive salary: ranging from €3,000 to €5,000, depending on your experience.
– Flexibility: the option to manage your work and working hours independently.
– Various collective arrangements: such as a pension scheme and health insurance.