WE: STRUKTON POWER. SYSTEM INTEGRATOR. THINK OF HIGH VOLTAGE, SUPPLYING SOLAR AND WIND ENERGY BACK TO THE GRID. HYDROGEN AND BATTERY-POWERED TRAINS. AND MUCH MORE. IF YOU CAN THINK IT, WE CAN BUILD IT.
YOU: SELF-MOTIVATED PROFESSIONAL. UNDERSTANDS THAT THE FLIPSIDE OF FREEDOM IS RESPONSIBILITY. AND VICE VERSA. ALSO UNDERSTANDS THAT A COMPANY CAN ONLY BE LEADING WHEN ITS EMPLOYEES ARE LEADING. YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THIS. YOU HAVE FAITH IN AND RELY ON ALL THE OTHER STRUKTON POWER TOP COLLEAGUES.
YOU ARE READY FOR THIS AND YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.
STRUKTON POWER. LET’S GO.
What you're going to do
The QHSE department is very much in development within the young organization Strukton Power. The energy market in the Netherlands is also changing and developing. Safety management must be guaranteed in order to work safely on a daily basis. This means we are facing major challenges and therefore we need you! During this internship you can focus on one of the following subjects;
– Set up a Safety Risk Inventory, Evaluation (RI&E) and action plan for Strukton Power.
– Inventory from the Arbo related laws including electrical safety.
– Evaluation and plan of approach with involved employees.
– Daily management of safety risks on the job based on the RI&E made.
– Research into the incidents and near misses of the past 5 years including trend analyses and advice on the observed trends.
Strukton Power is the youngest division of Strukton Group, created from a merger of several (international) Sub-business units. A strategic reorientation on energy transition has recently paved the way to bring together a unique combination of knowledge and skills to create unique modular High Tech end-to-end solutions and propositions for our (inter)national clients.
What we expect from you
The ideal intern is eager to learn and works well together. We are looking for a real organizer (you’ll get sh*t done). You are entrepreneurial, communicative and solution-oriented (why can’t it be done?). Furthermore, you are strong and can switch between the various stakeholders.
– You are following a HBO education in the direction of IVK (integral safety science), HVK (high safety science) or business administration.
What you can expect from us
A professional job in an organization bursting with ambition. Where initiative and guts are appreciated and rewarded. A people company, where you are there for each other. Where you tell each other the truth. And where there is also a lot of laughter. And in addition:
– Flexibility: the ability to arrange your work and your working hours yourself.
– Development: the right guidance to make your internship a great success.
– A nice compensation: an internship fee of €450 per month.
– Advancement opportunities: the chance to grow within Strukton Power.