Junior Web Developer
WE: STRUKTON POWER. SYSTEM INTEGRATOR. THINK OF HIGH VOLTAGE, SUPPLYING SOLAR AND WIND ENERGY BACK TO THE GRID. HYDROGEN AND BATTERY-POWERED TRAINS. AND MUCH MORE. IF YOU CAN THINK IT, WE CAN BUILD IT.
YOU: SELF-MOTIVATED PROFESSIONAL. UNDERSTANDS THAT THE FLIPSIDE OF FREEDOM IS RESPONSIBILITY. AND VICE VERSA. ALSO UNDERSTANDS THAT A COMPANY CAN ONLY BE LEADING WHEN ITS EMPLOYEES ARE LEADING. YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THIS. YOU HAVE FAITH IN AND RELY ON ALL THE OTHER STRUKTON POWER TOP COLLEAGUES.
YOU ARE READY FOR THIS AND YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.
STRUKTON POWER. LET’S GO.
What you're going to do
For the expansion of our team in web and app development, we are looking for a Software Engineer/Web Developer. The initial focus will be on front-end development, but like most other colleagues in our team, you can progress further where you will be responsible for and involved in the entire life cycle of a project, including translating client requirements into a design, architecture and interfaces, implementation, testing, release, and deployment.
In your role, you will work independently or in projects and be part of a knowledgeable and enthusiastic team within the System & Software Engineering department. Since we work on projects with a variety of applications, sizes, and complexities, you should be able to quickly grasp new concepts and be creative in finding the best approach/solution. Good communication skills are important in this regard. Additionally, you will actively follow developments in your field.
Strukton Power is the newest division of the Strukton Group, formed by the merger of various (international) business units. A strategic reorientation toward energy transition has recently paved the way to bring together a unique combination of knowledge and expertise, creating unique modular high-tech end-to-end solutions and propositions for our (inter)national clients. Whether it’s the conversion of solar and wind energy, powering trains with hydrogen or batteries, predictive maintenance and IoT technology within the rail infrastructure, or dynamic passenger information systems.
Within the Strukton Group, we are a rapidly growing and young team of over 300 enthusiasts, with short lines of communication, drive, and passion. We warmly welcome you as a new colleague!
What we expect from you
– Minimum completed bachelor degree (Higher Professional Education)
– Knowledge of C#, .NET Core
– Knowledge of databases, especially MS-SQL
– Experience with tools such as Git/Bitbucket, Jira, … is a plus
– Good communication skills and a customer-friendly attitude
– Analytical ability and accuracy
– Flexibility, problem-solving skills, and innovative thinking
What you can expect from us
– Various collective benefits such as a pension scheme and health insurance.
– 25 vacation days, 13 days off-duty, and the option to purchase additional days.
– Flexible working hours and the ability to manage your own workload and schedule.
– A clear HR cycle that focuses on your development.
– A good salary: between €3,000 and €4,500, depending on the experience you bring.