Mechanic High voltage systems
WE: STRUKTON POWER. SYSTEM INTEGRATOR. THINK OF HIGH VOLTAGE, SUPPLYING SOLAR AND WIND ENERGY BACK TO THE GRID. HYDROGEN AND BATTERY-POWERED TRAINS. AND MUCH MORE. IF YOU CAN THINK IT, WE CAN BUILD IT.
YOU: SELF-MOTIVATED PROFESSIONAL. UNDERSTANDS THAT THE FLIPSIDE OF FREEDOM IS RESPONSIBILITY. AND VICE VERSA. ALSO UNDERSTANDS THAT A COMPANY CAN ONLY BE LEADING WHEN ITS EMPLOYEES ARE LEADING. YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THIS. YOU HAVE FAITH IN AND RELY ON ALL THE OTHER STRUKTON POWER TOP COLLEAGUES.
YOU ARE READY FOR THIS AND YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.
STRUKTON POWER. LET’S GO.
What you're going to do
Within our business unit Grid Solutions we are looking for mechanics in electrical engineering. You work with your colleagues on projects, maintenance or service work in high-voltage technology, throughout the country. Everyone has their specialty. But you are also willing to take over each other’s work when necessary. You are one team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
– Placing the primary (structural) components on high-voltage substations.
– Termination of secondary cables.
– The final assembly of EMC technical cables.
– Megging cables.
– Measuring the primary transition resistances.
– Maintenance of existing installations.
– Reading electrical schematics.
Strukton Power is the newest division of Strukton Groep, created from the merger of various (international) business units. A strategic reorientation on the energy transition has recently cleared up the way to bring together a unique combination of knowledge and skills to create unique modular High Tech end-to-end solutions and propositions for our (inter)national customers. Whether it concerns hypermodern high-voltage installations, feeding back solar and wind energy or driving trains with hydrogen and/or batteries.
If you can think of it, we can build it!
Within the Strukton Group, we are a fast-growing and young team of over 300 enthusiasts with short lines, drive and passion, and we are happy to welcome you as a new colleague!
What we expect from you
Don’t have much experience yet? That’s okay. There is always a foreman present in the field. In addition, there are opportunities to grow. Take your responsibility in this yourself. Do you see yourself as a foreman or executor in a while? Or do you just want to come in and get started as a work planner? We are open to anything, as long as you show it.
For this role we expect you to bring at least this:
– You have don a study towards Electrical Engineering / Industrial Automation / Mechanical Engineering
– You work carefully and accurately according to the established guidelines.
– Knowledge of the NEN1010, NEN3140.
– In possession of driving license B (E).
– Someone who thinks in terms of solutions and thinks along with the customer.
What you can expect from us
A professional working environment in an organization bursting with ambition. Where initiative and guts are appreciated and rewarded. A people company, where you are there for each other. Where you tell each other the truth. And where there is also a lot of laughter. And in addition:
– Free time: 38 days off and if this is not enough you can always buy more days off.
– Development opportunities: your ambition is central here.
– A good salary: between €2,600,- and €4,000,-. Depends on the experience you bring.
– Numerous collective schemes: such as a pension scheme and health insurance.
Feel free to call or email for more information
Or apply directly