WE: STRUKTON POWER. SYSTEM INTEGRATOR. THINK OF HIGH VOLTAGE, SUPPLYING SOLAR AND WIND ENERGY BACK TO THE GRID. HYDROGEN AND BATTERY-POWERED TRAINS. AND MUCH MORE. IF YOU CAN THINK IT, WE CAN BUILD IT.
YOU: SELF-MOTIVATED PROFESSIONAL. UNDERSTANDS THAT THE FLIPSIDE OF FREEDOM IS RESPONSIBILITY. AND VICE VERSA. ALSO UNDERSTANDS THAT A COMPANY CAN ONLY BE LEADING WHEN ITS EMPLOYEES ARE LEADING. YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THIS. YOU HAVE FAITH IN AND RELY ON ALL THE OTHER STRUKTON POWER TOP COLLEAGUES.
YOU ARE READY FOR THIS AND YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.
STRUKTON POWER. LET’S GO.
What you're going to do
As Project Coordinator you will be involved in your project(s) from start to finish. You will be supervised by an experienced Project Manager who will teach you all the tricks of the trade!
You are an important link and take care of the preparation, organization and coordination of all activities necessary for an efficient execution of your project(s). You are ambitious, you want to keep developing and you like to work in a dynamic environment.
You are responsible for preparing, organizing and coordinating various electrotechnical projects on high voltage installations.
– You supervise your projects together with the senior work planner.
– You draw up work instructions and order materials,
– You initiate the planning of personnel and assist in solving technical challenges.
Strukton Power is the newest division of Strukton Groep, created from the merger of various (international) business units. A strategic reorientation on the energy transition has recently cleared the way to bring together a unique combination of knowledge and skills to create unique modular High Tech end-to-end solutions and propositions for our (inter)national customers. Whether it concerns hypermodern high-voltage installations, feeding back solar and wind energy or driving trains with hydrogen and/or batteries.
Within the Strukton Group, we are a fast-growing and young team of over 300 enthusiasts with al lot of drive and passion, and we are happy to welcome you as a new colleague!
What we expect from you
Knowledge and experience? Very important, of course. But we are especially curious about who you are and what drives you. Because you continue to develop. And we will continue to support that.
For this role we expect you to bring at least this:
– You’re a great planner and get thing done!
– And you are enterprising, communicative and solution-oriented (why is it possible?)
– You are strong and confident and you can switch well between the various stakeholders.
– Oh yes, you also have a completed technical MBO-4 training and a driver’s license is also very useful given that our projects are nationwide.
What you can expect from us
A professional working environment in an organization bursting with ambition. Where initiative and ambition are valued and rewarded. A people company, where you are there for each other. Where you tell each other the truth. And where there is also a lot of laughter. And besides:
– Free time: 38 days off. If this is not enough, you can always buy more days off.
– Development opportunities: your ambition is very important at Strukton Power.
– A good salary: between €3,200 and €4,500. Depends on the experience you bring.
– Flexibility: the possibility to organize your work and your working hours yourself.