WE: STRUKTON POWER. SYSTEM INTEGRATOR. THINK OF HIGH VOLTAGE, SUPPLYING SOLAR AND WIND ENERGY BACK TO THE GRID. HYDROGEN AND BATTERY-POWERED TRAINS. AND MUCH MORE. IF YOU CAN THINK IT, WE CAN BUILD IT.
YOU: SELF-MOTIVATED PROFESSIONAL. UNDERSTANDS THAT THE FLIPSIDE OF FREEDOM IS RESPONSIBILITY. AND VICE VERSA. ALSO UNDERSTANDS THAT A COMPANY CAN ONLY BE LEADING WHEN ITS EMPLOYEES ARE LEADING. YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THIS. YOU HAVE FAITH IN AND RELY ON ALL THE OTHER STRUKTON POWER TOP COLLEAGUES.
YOU ARE READY FOR THIS AND YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.
STRUKTON POWER. LET’S GO.
What you're going to do
As a work project engineer for panel construction in our workplace in Enschede, you are involved in your project(s) from start to finish. You are an important link and you are responsible for preparing, organizing and coordinating all activities that are necessary for the efficient implementation of your project(s). You are ambitious, you want to continue to develop and you enjoy working in a dynamic environment, where no day is the same.
Strukton Power is the youngest division of Strukton Groep, created from the merger of various (international) business units. A strategic reorientation on the energy transition has recently cleared the way to bring together a unique combination of knowledge and skills to create unique modular High Tech end-to-end solutions and propositions for our (inter)national customers.
What we expect from you
Knowledge and experience? Very important, of course. But we are especially curious about who you are and what drives you. Because you continue to develop. And we will continue to support that.
For this role we expect you to bring at least this:
– You’re a born planner (You’ll get sh*t done)
– You are therefore enterprising, communicative and solution-oriented (why is it possible?).
– You are a strong communicator and you can switch well between the various stakeholders.
– You have at least a completed technical MBO-4 diploma.
– You know the English language.
– Experience with AutoCAD is a plus.
What you can expect from us
A professional working environment in an organization bursting with ambition. Where initiative and ambition are valued and rewarded. A people company, where you are there for each other. Where you tell each other the truth. And where there is also a lot of laughter. And besides:
– Free time: 38 days off. If this is not enough, you can always buy more days off.
– Development opportunities: your ambition is very important at Strukton Power.
– A good salary: between €3,200 and €4,500. Depends on the experience you bring.
– Flexibility: the possibility to organize your work and your working hours yourself.
Feel free to call or email for more information
Or apply directly