WE: STRUKTON POWER. SYSTEM INTEGRATOR. THINK OF HIGH VOLTAGE, SUPPLYING SOLAR AND WIND ENERGY BACK TO THE GRID. HYDROGEN AND BATTERY-POWERED TRAINS. AND MUCH MORE. IF YOU CAN THINK IT, WE CAN BUILD IT.
YOU: SELF-MOTIVATED PROFESSIONAL. UNDERSTANDS THAT THE FLIPSIDE OF FREEDOM IS RESPONSIBILITY. AND VICE VERSA. ALSO UNDERSTANDS THAT A COMPANY CAN ONLY BE LEADING WHEN ITS EMPLOYEES ARE LEADING. YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THIS. YOU HAVE FAITH IN AND RELY ON ALL THE OTHER STRUKTON POWER TOP COLLEAGUES.
YOU ARE READY FOR THIS AND YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.
STRUKTON POWER. LET’S GO.
What you're going to do
As an Project Manager at Strukton Power, you are responsible for substantive and innovative high-voltage projects from start to finish. Together with your project team, consisting of (lead) engineers, contract manager and work planners, you will build a beautiful end result.
In this role you are active strategically, tactically and operationally. You know how to switch hats smoothly and because you like to arrange things, you get things done!
You are at home in the high voltage industry and therefore automatically the point of contact for your colleagues. You also have budget and result responsibility for the project.
As Project Manager Energy, we will work together to shape the future of Strukton Power. The developments within the energy sector and the challenging projects we have in this area will ensure that you can grow with us for years to come!
– Responsible for all technical aspects within the project team.
– Quality assurance, scope and budget monitoring of the project.
– Operational management of your project team.
– Coordinating with other Project Managers on a tactical and strategic level.
– Provide financial projections based on budgets.
– Reporting KPIs and milestones to management.
Strukton Power is the youngest division of Strukton Group, created from a merger of several (international) Sub-business units. A strategic reorientation on energy transition has recently paved the way to bring together a unique combination of knowledge and skills to create unique modular High Tech end-to-end solutions and propositions for our (inter)national clients.
What we expect from you
Knowledge and experience? Of course this is very important, but we are particularly interested in who you are and what drives you forward. You continue to develop, adapt, and face new challenges head on, and we will continue to be behind you every step of the way.
For this role we expect you to bring at least this:
– Switches smoothly between roles and projects.
– Keeps an overview of the projects.
– You get sh*t done!
– Customer-oriented and commercial, face-to-face or phone contact is your preference over emailing.
– Lots of energy and enthusiasm!
What you can expect from us
A professional working environment in an organization bursting with ambition. Where initiative and drive is always appreciated and rewarded. A people company, where you are there for each other. Where honesty is the house rule, and there is also a lot of laughter. And in addition:
– Free time: 38 days off. Should this not be enough, you can always buy more days off.
– Flexibility: The ability to organise your work and your working hours yourself.
– Development opportunities: this is where your ambition lies.
– A good salary: between €6.000,- and €8.000,-. Depending on the experience you bring.
– mobility: a (electrical) lease car
Feel free to call or email for more information
Or apply directly