Projectmanager (large projects)
WE: STRUKTON POWER. SYSTEM INTEGRATOR. THINK OF HIGH VOLTAGE, SUPPLYING SOLAR AND WIND ENERGY BACK TO THE GRID. HYDROGEN AND BATTERY-POWERED TRAINS. AND MUCH MORE. IF YOU CAN THINK IT, WE CAN BUILD IT.
YOU: SELF-MOTIVATED PROFESSIONAL. UNDERSTANDS THAT THE FLIPSIDE OF FREEDOM IS RESPONSIBILITY. AND VICE VERSA. ALSO UNDERSTANDS THAT A COMPANY CAN ONLY BE LEADING WHEN ITS EMPLOYEES ARE LEADING. YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THIS. YOU HAVE FAITH IN AND RELY ON ALL THE OTHER STRUKTON POWER TOP COLLEAGUES.
YOU ARE READY FOR THIS AND YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.
STRUKTON POWER. LET’S GO.
What you're going to do
Welcome to Strukton Power: 350 employees spread over 5 locations across the country. You lead large, multidisciplinary (international) projects with a value of 30 to 150+ million euros. From tender to delivery. You are extremely driven to achieve the best result. You like freedom and responsibility. You have a decisive and binding character.
Strukton Power is the youngest division of Strukton Group, created from a merger of several (international) Sub-business units. A strategic reorientation on energy transition has recently paved the way to bring together a unique combination of knowledge and skills to create unique modular High Tech end-to-end solutions and propositions for our (inter)national clients.
What we expect from you
Knowledge and experience? Of course this is very important, but we are particularly interested in who you are and what drives you forward. You continue to develop, adapt, and face new challenges head on, and we will continue to be behind you every step of the way.
For this role we expect you to bring at least this:
– HBO (technical) business administration.
– At least 10 years of experience in project management in (international) complex projects.
– Background in high voltage and electrical engineering projects.
– Empathy (people-oriented), team skills and result orientation.
– Willingness to travel internationally (between 5% to 10% in the Benelux, UK and Germany).
– Energy, guts, entrepreneurship.
What you can expect from us
A professional working environment in an organization bursting with ambition. Where initiative and drive is always appreciated and rewarded. A people company, where you are there for each other. Where honesty is the house rule, and there is also a lot of laughter. And in addition:
– Free time: 38 days off. If that’s not enough, you can always buy more days off.
– Flexibility: The ability to organize your work and your working hours yourself.
– Development opportunities: this is where your ambition lies.
– A good salary: between €6,500 and €8,500. Depending on the experience you bring.
Feel free to call or email for more information
Or apply directly