WE: STRUKTON POWER. SYSTEM INTEGRATOR. THINK OF HIGH VOLTAGE, SUPPLYING SOLAR AND WIND ENERGY BACK TO THE GRID. HYDROGEN AND BATTERY-POWERED TRAINS. AND MUCH MORE. IF YOU CAN THINK IT, WE CAN BUILD IT.
YOU: SELF-MOTIVATED PROFESSIONAL. UNDERSTANDS THAT THE FLIPSIDE OF FREEDOM IS RESPONSIBILITY. AND VICE VERSA. ALSO UNDERSTANDS THAT A COMPANY CAN ONLY BE LEADING WHEN ITS EMPLOYEES ARE LEADING. YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THIS. YOU HAVE FAITH IN AND RELY ON ALL THE OTHER STRUKTON POWER TOP COLLEAGUES.
YOU ARE READY FOR THIS AND YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.
STRUKTON POWER. LET’S GO.
What you're going to do
As a QHSE Auditor, you will be responsible for the quality, safety and environment of Strukton Power’s projects and all production sites. You will check for certifications and compliance with laws and regulations. In doing so, you take client requirements into account and provide guidance to the internal organization. Together with the process owners, you will ensure an up-to-date and reliable management system and check by means of audits whether work is done in accordance with the KPIs. You really make your contributions to the internal organization and are taken seriously by your knowledge and expertise.
This is how you contribute
– You manage the quality management system
– Assurance of policy, objectives, results
– Co-develop strategy and policy
– Analyzing and advising on all QHSE processes and converting these into practical (improvement) proposals.
– Preparing, conducting and following up on internal audits.
– Continuous improvement of the current QHSE policy for a qualitative, healthy and safe working environment.
– Continuously check whether Strukton Power meets all requirements for safety regulations.
Strukton Power is the youngest division of Strukton Group, created from a merger of several (international) Sub-business units. A strategic reorientation on energy transition has recently paved the way to bring together a unique combination of knowledge and skills to create unique modular High Tech end-to-end solutions and propositions for our (inter)national clients.
What we expect from you
Knowledge and experience? Of course this is very important, but we are particularly interested in who you are and what drives you forward. You continue to develop, adapt, and face new challenges head on, and we will continue to be behind you every step of the way.
For this role we expect you to bring at least this:
– HBO thinking and working level. For example in the direction of (technical) business administration
– Business communication skills in English.
– Audit experience within a technical oriented company/project environment.
– Extensive knowledge of safety, health and legislation and regulations.
– Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, VCA, Safety Ladder (IRIS is an advantage).
– Natural authority and personal leadership qualities for implementing QHSE changes, you stand strong and know how to bring people into your story.
– Willingness to travel within the netherlands.
What you can expect from us
A professional working environment in an organization bursting with ambition. Where initiative and drive is always appreciated and rewarded. A people company, where you are there for each other. Where honesty is the house rule, and there is also a lot of laughter. And in addition:
– Free time: 38 days off. If thats not enough, you can always buy more days off.
– Flexibility: The ability to organize your work and your working hours yourself.
– Development opportunities: this is where your ambition lies.
– A good salary: between €3.500,- and €5.000,-. Depending on the experience you bring.
Feel free to call or email for more information
Or apply directly