WE: STRUKTON POWER. SYSTEM INTEGRATOR. THINK OF HIGH VOLTAGE, SUPPLYING SOLAR AND WIND ENERGY BACK TO THE GRID. HYDROGEN AND BATTERY-POWERED TRAINS. AND MUCH MORE. IF YOU CAN THINK IT, WE CAN BUILD IT.
YOU: SELF-MOTIVATED PROFESSIONAL. UNDERSTANDS THAT THE FLIPSIDE OF FREEDOM IS RESPONSIBILITY. AND VICE VERSA. ALSO UNDERSTANDS THAT A COMPANY CAN ONLY BE LEADING WHEN ITS EMPLOYEES ARE LEADING. YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THIS. YOU HAVE FAITH IN AND RELY ON ALL THE OTHER STRUKTON POWER TOP COLLEAGUES.
YOU ARE READY FOR THIS AND YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.
STRUKTON POWER. LET’S GO.
What you're going to do
Within our Grid Solutions business unit, we are looking for an electrical contractor. You are the pulling force within your team of mechanics and foremen. You work with your team on projects, maintenance or service works in high-voltage technology, throughout the country. You ensure that these projects run smoothly. You take care of the planning, agreements made, work permits, capacity planning and the budget. In addition, you maintain contact with the client and pass on any escalations to the project leader/manager. You are ultimately responsible for the realization of the high-voltage substation.
Tasks and responsibilities:
– Preparing new projects.
– Reviewing and realizing the capacities planning.
– Reviewing the work package.
– Supervising personnel. You are able to empower everyone.
– You are the customer’s point of contact.
Strukton Power is the youngest division of Strukton Group, created from a merger of several (international) Sub-business units. A strategic reorientation on energy transition has recently paved the way to bring together a unique combination of knowledge and skills to create unique modular High Tech end-to-end solutions and propositions for our (inter)national clients.
What we expect from you
Knowledge and experience? Of course this is very important, but we are particularly interested in who you are and what drives you forward. You continue to develop, adapt, and face new challenges head on, and we will continue to be behind you every step of the way.
For this role we expect you to bring at least this:
– MBO-4 direction electrical engineering and HBO thinking and working level.
– Knowledge of the NEN1010, NEN3140.
– Thinking in solutions and thinking along with the customer.
– Proactive and positive.
– Discipline in the field of safety.
What you can expect from us
A professional working environment in an organization bursting with ambition. Where initiative and drive is always appreciated and rewarded. A people company, where you are there for each other. Where honesty is the house rule, and there is also a lot of laughter. And in addition:
– Free time: 38 days off. Should this not be enough, you can always buy more days off.
– Development opportunities: this is where your ambition lies.
– A good salary: between €3.200,- and €4.800,-. Depending on the experience you bring.
Feel free to call or email for more information
Or apply directly