Technician / commissioning engineer
WE: STRUKTON POWER. SYSTEM INTEGRATOR. THINK OF HIGH VOLTAGE, SUPPLYING SOLAR AND WIND ENERGY BACK TO THE GRID. HYDROGEN AND BATTERY-POWERED TRAINS. AND MUCH MORE. IF YOU CAN THINK IT, WE CAN BUILD IT.
YOU: SELF-MOTIVATED PROFESSIONAL. UNDERSTANDS THAT THE FLIPSIDE OF FREEDOM IS RESPONSIBILITY. AND VICE VERSA. ALSO UNDERSTANDS THAT A COMPANY CAN ONLY BE LEADING WHEN ITS EMPLOYEES ARE LEADING. YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THIS. YOU HAVE FAITH IN AND RELY ON ALL THE OTHER STRUKTON POWER TOP COLLEAGUES.
YOU ARE READY FOR THIS AND YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.
STRUKTON POWER. LET’S GO.
What you're going to do
As a mechanic/commissioning engineer, you are the person who gives final approval and energizes the systems. A responsible and important link! You are the final safety net and responsible for the approved and ready-to-use delivery of our bridges and locks projects.
Starting from the design, you organize the entire testing process, zooming in on aspects such as safety, quality and functionality of the systems. In addition, you will help connect the installation(s) on project site.
– Independently safeguarding, testing and commissioning electrical installations, panels and control cabinets;
– Building control cabinets;
– Performing verification, inspection and testing activities (FAT, SAT and SIT);
– The planning and progress of the testing process and quality of the test object;
– Proper reporting of the work performed.
Strukton Power is the youngest division of Strukton Group, created from a merger of several (international) Sub-business units. A strategic reorientation on energy transition has recently paved the way to bring together a unique combination of knowledge and skills to create unique modular High Tech end-to-end solutions and propositions for our (inter)national clients.
What we expect from you
Knowledge and experience? Of course this is very important, but we are particularly interested in who you are and what drives you forward. You continue to develop, adapt, and face new challenges head on, and we will continue to be behind you every step of the way.
For this role we expect you to bring at least this:
– Minimum education MBO-3 in the direction of Electrical Engineering / Industrial Automation / Mechatronics.
– Relevant work experience with industrial installations
– You work carefully and accurately according to established guidelines
– Knowledge of the NEN1010, NEN3140.
– In possession of driving license B(E)
– Flexible, team player, guts.
– Discipline in the field of safety.
What you can expect from us
A professional working environment in an organization bursting with ambition. Where initiative and drive is always appreciated and rewarded. A people company, where you are there for each other. Where honesty is the house rule, and there is also a lot of laughter. And in addition:
– Free time: 38 days off. Should this not be enough, you can always buy more days off.
– Development opportunities: this is where your ambition lies.
– A good salary: between €3,000,- and €4,500,-. Depending on the experience you bring.
Feel free to call or email for more information
Or apply directly